Sunday, December 27, 2009

Welcome

First off, welcome to Coil to the soil. I'll start by saying I'm a metal detecting newbie. Just received my first detector as a Christmas gift so I'm now the proud owner of a Garrett Ace 250. Coil to the Soil will be a sort of metal detecting log book/diary for my adventures and misadventures learning to detect. Please follow me as I learn and maybe you'll learn along the way too or you can share your tips with me and I'll pass them along to the blog readers. Until next time. Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I like the blog already! Looks like we are both new to this adventure-and have the same machines (Garrett Ace 250) to begin the hobby of digging in the dirt. Looking forward to your future posts of your treasures.
    Steve from Seattle

    ReplyDelete