Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dirt Digger II

My last lunch time hunt I was able to dig a spot I had not been able to dig before. The combination of the hard ground in the area along with tree roots and frozen ground had made it impossible to dig with my composite digger or any standard gardening shovel I had laying around. Short of using a full size shovel digging in that spot wasn't happening. I didn't want to get a full size shovel out in the park and needed a tool that could do the job for a reasonable price. I've been working on Dirt Digger II project for some time now in conjunction with Steve's Custom Welding and now it's ready for unveiling. Follow the link here to find out more or to order one. Dirt Digger II
Until next time...
HH
Keep your Coil to the Soil

1 comment:

  1. Brian,
    Great looking digger! I'm sure that will cut through the roots quickly. Way to go on scooping one of the diggers up. We need to grab one of those....

    HH,
    Steve from Seattle

    ReplyDelete