Friday, February 5, 2010

Lunch time coin shooting

Finally got the chance to get back out on my lunch break today. The weather finally co-operated and I didn't have a ton of other things to do. Headed back to the local river park and spent about 20-30 minutes hunting. Found 2 dimes and a penny. I had a hit in the particular area I found the dimes a back when the ground was harder. Came back this time armed with my Dirt Digger II and was able to make short work of the ground. Also was able to make a faster recover thanks to my new pinpointer. Not bad for a quick hunt. Hopefully I can get back out tomorrow for another lunch time dig.
Until next time...
HH
Keep your Coil to the Soil

1 comment:

  1. Lunch breaks are the perfect opportunity to get out and hunt. Sounds like your new pinpointer is doing the trick-awesome!

    Keep at it and happy hunting,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete