Friday, January 1, 2010

Picking your detector


There are alot of schools of thought when it comes to the type of metal detector you need. I spent several months researching the types and the prices online before I decided what type best fit me. I mentioned in my first post that I received the Garrett Ace 250 for Christmas. After setting a price range for the detector I began researching detectors in that range and their features and ease of use. The Ace 250 was a fit for me. If you are in the market for a detector I recommend you do the same as me and set a budget for yourself and then research the detectors in that budget. Pick the one that fits you. Until next time...
Happy Hunting
Keep your Coil to the Soil

1 comment:

  1. Brian,

    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    I like your "keep the coil to the soil!"
    Looking forward to more posts of yours.

    Take care,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete